ABOVE THE CLOUDS DREAM FLIGHT DAYS!
2020 Dream Flight Days:
- January 18 (Norwood)
- April 18 (Norwood)
- May 2 (Norwood)
- June 6 (Norwood)
- June 27 (Norwood)
- July 11 (Norwood)
- August 15 (Norwood)
- October 3 (Norwood)
- October 31 (Norwood)
Dream Flight Days offer a once-in-a-lifetime experience to inspire a world of joy, hope and possibility for our young Dream Flyers!
Bring your infectious enthusiasm and joyful positive energy to help make each Dream Flight Day a truly magical experience for these kids.
Above the Clouds welcomes volunteer pilots and ground crew members for Dream Flight Days.
Ground crew members are very important Joy Makers who welcome, encourage and accompany Dream Flyers for every minute they are in the hanger, on the tarmac and back in our pilot lounge. If you want a day of smiles, love kids and planes – join our volunteer ground crew. Enthusiastic friendly photographers also welcome as each Dream Flyer is assigned a dedicated photographer.
Volunteer pilots and volunteer ground crew can participate in some or all of a Dream Flight Day, depending on availability, but we encourage a 2-hour minimum commitment, to insure that each child has a focused team from arrival to departure.
Dream Flight Days often bring as much joy to the volunteers and pilots as they do to the kids! Dream Flight Day is a day you will never forget!
To volunteer for Above the Clouds Dream Flight Day email Martha at: email@example.com
Here is a quick video link to one of our June Dream Flight Days.
About the Rodman Ride for Kids (rodmanforkids.org):
• Held on September 26, 2020
• Riders select a ride distance (25, or 50 miles) in and around Foxborough, MA
• Riders raise $1,500 in donations
What you can do to help us reach our goal:
• Be a Ride captain! As a Ride Captain, you will be asked to identify two or more (the more the merrier!) riders for the Above the Clouds Ride Team. An ATC Ride Coordinator will assist in creating training opportunities for your team if you want to train together.
• Be an Individual Rider! Join the 20+ riders who have already committed
• Ask your company to sponsor ATC’s ride. For $1,000, their logo will be on our jerseys
The Fun Stuff:
- All Individual Riders will receive an Above the Clouds ride jersey
- Both Ride Captains and Individual Riders will be invited to the fun after-ride barbeque
• Raise the most money for our team and earn two round trip JetBlue tickets!
- Since Rodman pays for all the ride infrastructure, 100% of the money you raise will go to the kids Above the Clouds serves
Thank you to our 2019 Rodman Riders!
Jerry Heller (Virtual)
George Howarth (Virtual)
Bob Kustka (Virtual)
Kurt Mullen (Virtual)
Gary Oberstein (Virtual)
Scott Young (Virtual)