After a week of watching the forecast closely, we’ve made the difficult decision to cancel this Saturday’s Dream Flight Day due to poor weather conditions. Low ceilings, heavy cloud cover, and rain have made it clear that flying safely—and giving our Dream Flyers the full experience they deserve—just isn’t possible this weekend.
We explored the possibility of shifting to Sunday, and we’re incredibly grateful to the pilots and volunteers who offered to adjust their schedules to make that work. Your flexibility and willingness to step up are what keep this program going strong.
Unfortunately, Sunday’s weather isn’t looking much better. The most recent forecasts show conditions improving only later in the afternoon, which would mean a significantly delayed start. That creates challenges not only for our pilots and volunteers but also for several families who simply wouldn’t be able to participate at a later time. Between the limited availability and the forecast uncertainty, we’ve decided that trying to squeeze in a partial day just isn’t the right call.
Instead, we’re turning our attention to the next full Dream Flight Day on Saturday, July 19—and we’re excited to make it one of our biggest yet.
We’re also in the process of adding additional Dream Flight Days in July and August, along with weekday flights to help serve more children on our waiting list. If you’re a pilot or volunteer who has weekday availability, we’d love to hear from you!
✅ Sign up now for the July 19 Dream Flight Day:
Click here to register
We’re grateful for your continued support, your patience, and your passion for helping children experience the joy and wonder of flight. The skies will clear soon—and when they do, we’ll be ready.
















