October 9, 2019 by Andrew Fanara
Dream Flyer Spotlight: Lilly
1. Where are you from?
Sun Prairie, WI
2. What is something most people don’t know about you?
I play wrestling and flute.
3. Can you describe some of your medical challenges?
Asthma and Eczema.
4. What is your favorite place that you flew during your dream flight?
Over the rivers where we saw things that had sunk.
5. Did you enjoy spending time with your pilot? Was there anything memorable about your time together?
I enjoyed taking pictures with my pilot at the end when I received my personalized flight jacket.
6. What did you love about your Dream Flight?
I loved the view from the airplane and playing with Joy, the therapy dog .
7. How would you say ATC is changing lives?
My Dream Flight Day experience has made me want to be a pilot and have more fun in my life.
8. Talk me through your Dream Flight day experience with your pilot
Fun, exciting and most fun thing I’ve ever had with my dad. It’s something I would want to do again and again if I could.
9. What would you say to someone who hasn’t had a Dream Flight Day experience yet?
Go fly a Dream Flight now!
10. Is there anything I haven’t asked that you would like to share about ATC?
Dream Flights help take away the stress from school and any other bad things that are happening in life around you.
11. Describe ATC in one word.