- Where are you from?
2. Are you a Dream Flyer? Discovery Flyer? Cadet Flyer?
I am a Dream Flyer but soon will be a Discovery Flyer.
3. What is something most people don’t know about you?
One thing that most people don’t know about me is that I have a love for photography.
4. Where did you fly during your Dream Flight on June 22nd?
I flew over Martha’s Vineyard and Gillette Stadium!
5. Did you enjoy spending time with your pilot? Was there anything memorable about your time together?
I had a wonderful time with my pilot! The most memorable part was when we were about to takeoff because I was so nervous and excited!
6. What did you love most about your Dream Flight?
My pilot allowed me to help him fly the plane! It was so much fun.
7. Describe your Dream Flight Day Experience
First we were greeted in the parking lot by all the volunteers. Then Caitlyn and I went upstairs to meet our Dream Flight Pilot where he explained to us what we would be doing inside the plane. After our pre-flight preparation was done we went down to inspect the plane and there were so many people wanting to take my picture. Once we got inside the plane we started communicating with the air traffic control tower and then finally we took off and flew around for about an hour. When we landed I got a hand-decorated poster, a pair of aviator sunglasses and personalized pilot’s jacket with my name on it.
8. What would you say to someone who has yet to have a Dream Flight Day experience?
I would say that it is amazing and so much fun.
9. How would you say that Above the Clouds is changing lives?
Above the Clouds is giving children the opportunity to fly in a plane and even help to fly a plane. I am very grateful for my experience.
10. Describe Above the Clouds in one word